materi & tugas pkl h5.5 (html)

This isss my attempt using HTML

Name: evee

Birthday: 20xx, xx xx

Height: 5'0 (150cm)

Weight: 85pounds(39kg)

Address: ?/?/?

Favorite Food: Potato chips, mint candies, Traditional Vegetable soup.

Favorite Drinks: sweet coffees with milk dunno what it's called though, Jasmine Tea!

Favorite Song:

Apocalypse Romantic Homicide Lovers Rock

Experience

currently none.


About me!

I really love reading, swimming sometimes but mostly I love lazing around. since kind of an introvert myself so I don't go out much.. Oh and for the last time I'm NOT short.

Oh I don't know what I'm doing at this point...

Death is a part of life.

- Dazai Osamu


Would it be surprising to know I like anime? I watched maybe over 10 something but I forgot it all, I don't keep tracks so :P


but well, I'm only here to try out some stuff so this is only gonna be me having fun with it I guess? I've never tried most of this so this is like an actual attempt to try what I've learneddd

like this for example

Or this font?

or this because why not?

but what about this though? or maybe even this?? I don't know?


but maybe this one will look okay??

LihatTutupKomentar